- Short for “network mapper”, is an open source utility which can quickly scan broad ranges of devices and provide valuable information about the devices on your network.
- It can be used for IT auditing and asset discovery as well as for security profiling of the network.
- Free and open source
- Cross platform (Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac)
- Penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications
- Easy to install (required Java as prerequisites)
- Free and open source (World contribution)
- Ideal for new developers and functional tester who are new to penetration testing
- Support automation
- Cross platform (Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Becoming a framework for advanced testing
- Fully documented and Integrated with other tools
try it now