To test the software application against the business requirements to ensure that all features are functioning as expected.
- A generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD)
- It has easy-to-use tabular test data syntax and it utilizes the keyword-driven testing approach
- Its testing capabilities can be extended by test libraries implemented either with Python or Java, and users can create new higher-level keywords from existing ones using the same syntax that is used for creating test cases.
- Is an open source software released under Apache License 2.0, and most of the libraries and tools in the ecosystem are also open source.
- Project is hosted on GitHub where you can find further documentation, source code, and issue tracker.
- LinkChecker is a free, GPL licensed website validator. LinkChecker checks links in web documents or full websites.
- recursive and multithreaded checking and site crawling
- output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV, XML or a sitemap graph in different formats
- restriction of link checking with regular expression filters for URLs
- The Nu Html Checker (v.Nu) is the backend of checker.html5.org, html5.validator.nu, and validator.w3.org/nu. Its source code is available, as are instructions on how to build, test, and run the code. It is released as two packages:
vnu.jaris a portable standalone version for batch-checking documents from the command line and from other scripts/apps, or for deploying the checker as a self-contained service
vnu.waris for deploying the checker service through a servlet container such as Tomcat
try it now